Protect your assets for the people you love
If you are over 18, have children or have assets over £5k, it is important to get a Will as this ensures peace of mind and reassurance that what you want to happen with your estate will happen on your death.
Ensure your family home and any other properties is safely passed onto your loved ones. NGEP can help you with bloodline planning for the future.
The most important thing when you have children is you can choose who looks after your children in your Will. Without it, the courts can decide and it may be with people you do not want to have them; and could even mean foster care.
If you are not married to your partner, they may receive nothing. If you are in a couple - married or not - we can do a 'mirror will' for both of you. A mirror will is for civil partnerships and married couples. It is essentially the same will for both people.
Peace of mind from Simple Wills to Complex Solutions
Whether you need a simple Will or a more complex packaged solution, NGEP can help you. We will meet with you, discuss your needs and go through various scenarios depending on your circumstances giving you peace of mind and reassurance. We are here to make the process easy and convenient for you.
What if I don't have a Will?
- The government will decide what happens to your estate and children
- The statutory order of precedence prevails and your estate may go to relatives you do not want it to go to
- Your spouse, partner or civil partner may not automatically inherit everything
- Your children’s guardians will be decided by the courts and this could mean foster care
- Can cause months/ years of distress for your family
- Your business may collapse
To ensure you the above does not happen, it is important to get your Will done. We will provide you with a bespoke Will and ensure it's tailored to your needs.