Protect your home, cash or investments for the
people you love
As well as simple Wills, we can provide you with more complex packaged solutions including Trusts tailoring it specific for you. Trusts can help protect your assets for your family and save on inheritance tax.
What are Trusts?
A trust is a way of managing assets (money, investments, land or buildings) for people. It a legal arrangement where you give cash, property or investments to someone else so they can look after them for the benefit of a third person.
Why have a Trust?
A Trust is a way of keeping control and protecting your cash, investments or property for the beneficiary (i.e. someone who will benefit from the trust). Trusts can also help you save the asset
Different Types of Trusts
There are different types of Trusts and NGEP can look at what would be suitable for your circumstances. This would include Family Settlement Asset Trusts, Property Trusts, Flexible Life Interest Trusts and more.
We listen to advise you which Trust would best suit your situation
There are different types of trusts we can look at to benefit your circumstances and this includes:
- Flexible Life Interest Trusts - this can allow a nominated person to benefit from income generated from investments whilst protecting the capital value for future generations
- Property Trust -this trust leaves the individual shares of the property 'in trust' for chosen beneficiaries, usually children, and can also protect the interests of the surviving partner by allowing them to live there
- Family Settlement Asset Trust - this can help protect assets, reduce probate costs, help manage care fees and ensure bloodline planning
- Spousal Bypass - this can avoid death benefits passing directly to a spouse so they do not form part of the spouse's estate
- And more - please contact us to find out which Trusts would best suit your circumstances.